Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Perfect Day

It was one of my best weekends ever, with bright young kids at the library performing cultural activities,we had a great time on Independence day.I've known quite a few of them by names already viz., Sunil,Gyanendra,Santosh,Murali and few others.There was this small kid who came upto me and asked if she can take the rose given to me.She was overjoyed when I gave it to her.Got her name,it was Sparshini.It was nice to meet other volunteers Arvind,Tharindri&Roshni who were capturing those smiles in their cams! Wish to see all those pics next week.There's a great job ahead of us to mould these kids into responsible citizens.Looking forward to amuse these kids with computers (I promised one to show him a laptop next time I go there) and teach them English. Hoping to make many faces smile in the coming days :)

-Bhargav

No comments: